|Postage and Delivery Information
We aim to dispatch orders from the Catalogues (e.g. General and Theme) in the shortest possible time, i.e. within 3 days:
- after the submission of orders from catalogues processed via the 'First Come, First Served' system; or
- after the 'Allocation' date, for catalogues processed via the Allocation system (see catalogue front page for exact date).
All items are delivered by Royal Mail.
Postage and Packing rates
- First Class – UK: the estimated delivery time is 1-2 business days after dispatch.
- Airmail – Europe (Republic of Ireland included) and Rest of the World: the estimated delivery time is usually 3-5 days to reach Europe and 5-7 days to the rest of the world.
At GBTicket the following postage and packing charges apply to all orders from the Transport Ticket Catalogues (General and Theme) (revised rates as from 30 April 2012):
- UK First Class: £1.15
- Europe: £2.95
- Rest of the World: £ 3.55